Monday, June 30, 2008

stuff

finally got my pants situation under control, some new levis 514s..denim and special ordered some brown cords from maryland ($9.99 clearanced yo!) which are hard to find and ordered some volcom black pants at work today. its amazing how much shittier one waste size up fits. my pant status was buggin me for a minute. despite my partied out status right now, i managed to go to ipanema for $2 draft night and not purchase and/or drink a drop of beer. glad to see i have that self control. i honestly feel the last month and a half has been a straight party with a few moments of clarity between. sorry to matt and rob that i couldnt give you my money tonight. theres always next monday.

armageddon
Photobucket

holy denim shirt
Photobucket

i am trying to branch out from plain colored t shirts alright...
Photobucket

No comments: